Need last minute suggestions on where you should host your upcoming birthday party? Don’t worry, we got you and your friends covered.
1. At Home. Set up some tables either in the kitchen or basement, get some board games or video games out, have a music system setup, order some pizza and have yourself a party in the comfortable of your own home.
2. Backyard. If the weather is nice enough, have a backyard party. Your parents can get the BBQ going and you can set up fun games outside like soccer, Frisbee and even water balloon fights.
3. The Park. Set up some picnic tables with food and get ready for a day filled with sports. You can bring your baseball gear, a soccer ball, your horseshoe set and a football.
4. Chuck E. Cheese’s (3255 Rutherford Rd, Vaughan, ON L4K 5Y5). Choosing from a bunch of cool places to play and eating pizza sounds like a great birthday!
5. AREA51 Laser Tag (2501 Rutherford Rd, Vaughan, ON L4K 2N6). Enter the battle ground as you and your friends will try to score the most points by tagging targets.
6. Putting Edge Glow-In-The-Dark Mini Golf (60 Interchange Way, Vaughan, ON L4K 5C3). Take on the 18 hole fantasy land in the dark and “hole in one” your way to some fun.
7. Dave & Buster’s (120 Interchange Way, Vaughan, ON L4K 5C3). There are over 200 cool games waiting to be played inside for an opportunity at great prizes.
8. Lucky Strikes (Vaughan Mills, Vaughan, ON L4K 5W4). Get ready to bowl in the dark with loud music and a fun atmosphere.
9. Wonderland (9580 Jane St, Vaughan, ON L6A 1S6). An awesome birthday awaits with a trip to the best amusement park in Canada.
10. Skyzone Trampoline Park (2839 Rutherford Rd, Vaughan, ON L4K 2N6). Jump up to the ceiling and let the good times bounce around.