You better not shout, you better not cry because Santa’s coming to town and he’s waiting to see who lands on his naughty and nice list. Here are 10 ways to get on Santa’s nice list.
- Do your chores- If your mom or dad have assigned you to do some things around the house, helping them out will make Santa proud.
- Do well in school- High grades and test marks mean you’ve been working hard!
- Be kind to others- Being kind to people daily will make them happier.
- Listen to your parents- If your parents tell you to do something don’t give them a hard time and listen to what they have to say. Your parents know best.
- Don’t get into trouble at school- Listening to your teacher and behaving in the classroom will make you stand out as a prime example.
- Share- If your friend wants to play soccer with you or wants to play with your toys at your house, let them in on the fun.
- Always tell the truth- Being truthful and honest at all times is always the best solution.
- No bad words- Using a kinder word selection is the way to go.
- Be helpful- If your friend or sibling needs your help, be of assistance.
- Use the internet the right way- Use the internet for good, not bad intentions.
Image courtesy of vectorolie at FreeDigitalPhotos.net